Saturday, September 5, 2009

Lust Lust Lust

I woke up to a very pleasant surprise. My Pixie Market order had arrived! I tore that box open in no time and devoured my new shoe additions. I can't tell you enough how comfortable these boots are. They are buttery soft leather and very well made. I'm super happy as always with my Pixie Market purchase. I'll post the other ones tomorrow.


I have so many new thrift finds to share with you. I got this lovely semi sheer embroidered shirt a while back. The sheer part extends across your back with the prettiest design! I ended up putting a black zipper skirt on before I left the house.





Black semi sheer embroidered shirt - Thrifted
Navy danskin leggings - Thrifted

Necklaces & rings - Thrifted

Underground
Western buckle boots - Pixie Market


Listening to: The Ravonettes - Lust Lust Lust

No comments: