Friday, December 18, 2009

Monster

OK, I admit Lady gaga is a fierce bitch. I didn't want to like her but how can you not watching "Bad Romance". I don't advise watching her videos before a night of drinking with your best friend. You might end up doing 3 performances in your Stella's at a lonely bar...








Here's my drink of the moment St Germain & Champagne...

I miss my best friend :(




VTG Puff jacket - Thrifted
Black Pencil skirt - Thrifted

Sheer embroidered top - Thrifted

VTG Studded belt - Thrifted

Studded Bracelets - Thrifted

Wolford tights - Saks

Givenchy wedges - Yoox



Listening to: Lady Gaga - The Fame Monster

5 comments:

corazones rojos said...

This entire outfit is killing me. JUST SO AWESOME!!

Shini said...

hello we need to establish this fact that YOU're the fierce one ;)

www.janetteria.com said...

Those puff blouse is def. fierce!

X♥X♥

Equine Bovine said...

Im listening to Gaga too! I . can't. stop.

SwanDiamondRose said...

oh my god. i haven't been here in a bit and keep going back through your entries, and can't seem to stop. and want to comment on each one!

mainly, i want to steal your wardrobe. i think you have my dream wardrobe. you look really lovely here.