Tuesday, August 5, 2008

New sounds

I feel I've rather exhausted all avenues of music as of late. Just when I felt a huge sad drought coming the two following albums uplifted everything. Music plays a huge part on my outfits. There's nothing more pleasurable than sipping some fine whiskey, rocking out to metal and finding that perfect trashy summer night outfit. Likewise I'm a sucker for Vodka Martini's, hot dance music, and ultra fashion forward outfits...So when I stumbled across The black ghost's self titled album I was so ready to dance off my computer chair and into my wardrobe.


On the other spectrum Matthew dear's Asa breed is the dreamy space out music you can create anything too, hell I even throw it on for my nightly jogs and stare at the stars. So if you are running out of inspiration or just need a new sound in your ear be sure to give them a try.



No comments: