Friday, July 10, 2009

In My Arms


I am soooo lucky to have received a stunning little cut out smocked leopard print dress from the lovely Tara of SWANclothing. She makes all sorts of incredible totes and clothes. You must check out her etsy shop and blog! I've admired her amazing creations for some time now. I feel truly honored to own a piece. I must admit I was secretly coveting this very dress, thinking of how I would wear it. Thank you so much Tara for making such amazing clothes and thinking of me! This dress is absolutely perfect for summer. You can wear it so many ways. How amazing are the side cutout ties! I can't think of a better outfit to wear tonight for Bloody Marys and Bruno :)


Wear it with ties in front, on side, layered, leather vests and blazers!

With this rad heart cut out blazer jacket I found recently....

Also goes with all these cute bracelets I've been accumulating...


Leopard Fringe Corset Sundress - SWANclothing
Sheer top - Thrifted
Leather crop vest - Thrifted
Heart cut out jacket - Thrifted
Bracelets & Bangal - Thrifted
Givenchy Black patent wedges - Yoox


Listening to: Mylo -Destroy rock & roll


9 comments:

www.janetteria.com said...

U look so hoooot! I esp. love those bangles...

Have a great weekend!
X♥X♥

Eyeliah said...

oh I love those dresses, this is great!

ivy said...

wow! lurve how you paired it up...especially the ones with blazer..it so chic! and i especially adore those givenchy wedge you've got..KILLER wedge! :)

jennine said...

i just love the way you styled it! the heart jacket... amazing

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for your lovely comments everyone!

Unknown said...

You look amazing! I love the leopard print and the blazer is so cute. xx

SwanDiamondRose said...

and thank you for your lovely photos Lidia :)

slegna said...

I heart your blazer so much! Somehow it reminds of Vivienne Westwood!

april said...

That dress looks like it was made with you in mind! You have the best stuff! That heart cutout jacket is amazing! That mini leather vest! That faceted wooden bangle with the studs is really great! All of it A+!