Sunday, September 21, 2008

Gold Fiction


My friend was buying some products at the Chanel counter last weekend and I found myself with time to kill. So I headed over to the nail polish and tried out the new FACETTES D’OR Nail Colour in Gold Fiction. I'm super picky about metallic polish but this one was superb. So after a long day of ebay auctions, I felt bratty and entitled to a treat. At 30.00 a bottle it definitely is a indulgence. But we all deserve some spoiling right? Well I guess I'm pretty spoiled cause I grabbed Kaleidoscope too.

3 comments:

april said...

this is so totally a revlon thing to say... but... you're worth it!

Unknown said...

Hahaha, that's awesome!

Unknown said...

That is the sweetest story! Yeah this is the only Chanel I'm getting for a while....I don't even know what I'd invest in if I had that kind of money...It would have to be timeless...

Thank you! Morticia is a good thing :)