Friday, September 5, 2008

Sept Finds

Ok, so I found some of these last month, but they are so more relevant for fall. When I first encountered the creature fur hat I thought "Oh! I can use that for a portrait" But with further inspection of fall issues, I think I must incorporate this into some outfits! The pendant/brooch is so beautiful I couldn't pass it up. The men's creeper type shoe was in instant love affair and they fit me! The floral pumps are so lovely and the perfect pattern but they don't fit so expect them on ebay in the next week or so.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the pendant is so great. and you are so lucky with those creepers. i was trying to tell a non-fashion person what creepers were, it was such a lost cause.

i think i just comment-attacked your blog...

Unknown said...

lol...I do love them...Especially the silver detailing...I've been searching for western style harness boots with this sort of detailing but these will definitely calm me for a while...haha no problem! Thank you so much for stopping by :)